Marella Spugnole Pasta
The Marella family has been producing artisanal pasta in Italy’s Apulia region since 1920. They’re known for creating fanciful shapes, and all of their pasta is handmade using Old World techniques and the finest local ingredients.
- Made in Apulia from locally grown durum wheat semolina flour, revered for producing pasta with exceptional flavor.
- The dough is kneaded slowly then extruded through bronze dies, creating a slightly rough surface, which allows the pasta to absorb and hold sauces well.
- The pasta is dried at low temperature for 20–48 hours, further perfecting flavor and texture.
- Spugnole (“morels”): Curled pasta shapes with wavy ridges resembling a morel mushroom.
- Capricci (“whimsy”): Ruffled pasta shapes with curly edges that capture sauces.
- Molloni: Compact spirals that resemble springs or twisting vines.
- 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Durum wheat semolina flour, water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.