Marble Rolling Pin
This pin is extremely effective at rolling out pastry dough, thanks to its heavyweight marble construction. It's crafted in Italy of untreated Carrara marble and finished by hand.
- Smooth, cool marble surface keeps the dough cool, a key to successful rolling.
- Heavyweight, untreated solid Carrara marble rolls evenly and efficiently.
- Each marble pin has its own veining, making it unique.
- Beech wood handles provide a good grip.
- Finished by hand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" roller.
- 20 1/2" long from handle to handle.
- 6 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Add dishwashing detergent only if needed.
- Avoid harsh detergents, as they may etch the marble.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.