Marble Rolling Pin
This pin is extremely effective at rolling out pastry dough, thanks to its heavyweight marble construction. It's crafted in Italy of untreated Carrara marble and finished by hand.
- Smooth, cool marble surface keeps the dough cool, a key to successful rolling.
- Heavyweight, untreated solid Carrara marble rolls evenly and efficiently.
- Each marble pin has its own veining, making it unique.
- Beech wood handles provide a good grip.
- Finished by hand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" roller.
- 20 1/2" long from handle to handle.
- 6 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Add dishwashing detergent only if needed.
- Avoid harsh detergents, as they may etch the marble.