Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Marble Pastry Board
Prized by professional pastry chefs, marble is the ideal surface for rolling out dough, as the stone remains cooler than room temperature. It promotes exceptional results with nearly any type of dough.
- Marble remains cooler than room temperature, helping keep doughs firm.
- Slab is hand finished to provide an exceptionally smooth rolling surface.
- Ideal for rolling out pie, pizza and pastry doughs with ease.
- Crafted of white Macael marble, quarried from the Andalucia region of southern Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 16" x 1" thick.
- 29 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh detergents, as they may etch the marble.
Next Day Delivery