Marble Pastry Board
Prized by professional pastry chefs, marble is the ideal surface for rolling out dough, as the stone remains cooler than room temperature. It promotes exceptional results with nearly any type of dough.
- Marble remains cooler than room temperature, helping keep doughs firm.
- Slab is hand finished to provide an exceptionally smooth rolling surface.
- Ideal for rolling out pie, pizza and pastry doughs with ease.
- Crafted of white Macael marble, quarried from the Andalucia region of southern Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 16" x 1" thick.
- 29 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh detergents, as they may etch the marble.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.