Marble Mortar & Pestle
Indispensable for crushing herbs and spices to release their full flavors, this tool is the best choice for pounding an authentic pesto sauce.
- Heavy mortar is carved in Italy of fine Carrara marble.
- Four integral handles.
- Beechwood pestle.
- Deep sides keep food in bowl.
- Rough interior surface of bowl helps grind ingredients.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mortar: 7" diam.
- Pestle: 7" long.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- If light stains appear, remove with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Clean promptly after use with acidic ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.