Marble-Dripped Ceramic Vase
The organic appeal created by marbling – a technique that combines hand dipping, glazing and bisque firing – makes each of these vases a singular work of art. Place one of each silhouette side by side, or use one alone as a dramatic centerpiece.
- Hand glazed in cream and chocolate using a marbling technique that allows the two colors to mingle and overlap.
- High-fired with a glossy finish.
- Variations inherent to the technique make each piece unique.
- Small Urn: 7" diam., 6" high.
- Large Gourd: 8" diam., 13 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.