Marble-Dripped Ceramic Vase
The organic appeal created by marbling – a technique that combines hand dipping, glazing and bisque firing – makes each of these vases a singular work of art. Place one of each silhouette side by side, or use one alone as a dramatic centerpiece.
- Hand glazed in cream and chocolate using a marbling technique that allows the two colors to mingle and overlap.
- High-fired with a glossy finish.
- Variations inherent to the technique make each piece unique.
- Small Urn: 7" diam., 6" high.
- Large Gourd: 8" diam., 13 1/2" high.
- Made in Thailand.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.