Marble Cheese Board
With its naturally cool surface, this marble board is an ideal platter that keeps your cheese and fruit fresh for hours. The undercuts serve as handles, making it easier to pick up and carry this sleek, smooth serving piece.
- Made of Carrara marble.
- Crafted in an Italian factory known for producing superior marble tableware since 1968.
- Each board is smoothed by hand to a matte finish.
- Can also be used as a stand for our marble centerpiece.
- A great addition to our collection of marble serveware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4” diam, 3/4” thick.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.