Marble Cheese Board
With its naturally cool surface, this marble board is an ideal platter that keeps your cheese and fruit fresh for hours. The undercuts serve as handles, making it easier to pick up and carry this sleek, smooth serving piece.
- Made of Carrara marble.
- Crafted in an Italian factory known for producing superior marble tableware since 1968.
- Each board is smoothed by hand to a matte finish.
- Can also be used as a stand for our marble centerpiece.
- A great addition to our collection of marble serveware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4” diam, 3/4” thick.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap and water. Towel-dry with soft cloth.
- Do not place in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by ecnyc7 from Good marble cheeseboard I purchased both the marble board & the tall glass "bell" that fits over the board to protect the cheese on it. I find it much more agreeable to consume high quality cheese at or near room temperature to appreciate their individual textures & aromatic flavors... rather than eat them cold & hard from the fridge, odorless & least tasty. The marble base is sturdy & flawlessly crafted, as is the thick glass bell. Though attractive, the set is far from ostentatious, & can fit well with virtually any style of decor. The set's capacity is largely sufficient for a family of gourmet cheese lovers, & the bell does a perfect job of keeping strong cheesy odors from permeating the environs. I strongly recommend both board & bell to anyone who enjoys good cheese & partakes of it frequently.Date published: 2012-06-08