Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Maple Rolling Pin
Our well-designed rolling pin lets you transform dough into a thin disk of pastry without stretching, tearing or overworking it.
- Crafted in the USA from one solid piece of rock maple.
- Its well balanced and has a smooth finish that resists sticking.
- An American-style pin, with a heavy cylinder mounted on ball bearings, which turns independently between two handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long roller; 3" diam.
- 21 1/2" from handle to handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.