Maple Rolling Pin
Our well-designed rolling pin lets you transform dough into a thin disk of pastry without stretching, tearing or overworking it.
- Crafted in the USA from one solid piece of rock maple.
- Its well balanced and has a smooth finish that resists sticking.
- An American-style pin, with a heavy cylinder mounted on ball bearings, which turns independently between two handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" long roller; 3" diam.
- 21 1/2" from handle to handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.