Intricate mandalas from India inspired these minimalist works by California-based sculptor and painter Billy Criswell. Enriched with multidimensional elements from the artist's own creations, these symmetrical compositions use geometric abstraction to evoke a unique sense of space, motion and perspective.
- Reproductions of original ink and oil monoprints on paper by Billy Criswell.
- Giclée printing captures the detail, depth and dimension of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper, hand-signed and titled by the artist.
- With a subtly deckled edge, the print is floated on a bottom mat and mounted behind glass.
- Pine frame is embellished with a contemporary silver-leaf finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.