Intricate mandalas from India inspired these minimalist works by California-based sculptor and painter Billy Criswell. Enriched with multidimensional elements from the artist's own creations, these symmetrical compositions use geometric abstraction to evoke a unique sense of space, motion and perspective.
- Reproductions of original ink and oil monoprints on paper by Billy Criswell.
- Giclée printing captures the detail, depth and dimension of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper, hand-signed and titled by the artist.
- With a subtly deckled edge, the print is floated on a bottom mat and mounted behind Plexiglas.
- Pine frame is embellished with a contemporary silver-leaf finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed prints are 26" x 36" overall; images are 20" x 30".
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Indonesia.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.