Mama O's Kimchi Paste Set of 2, Spicy
A spicy Korean meal accompaniment made with fermented vegetables, kimchi is loaded with vitamins A, B and C and a great source of “healthy bacteria” that aid digestion. Make your own delicious kimchi with this paste developed by Brooklyn-based cook Khadeem Oh, who worked with his Korea-born mother to develop an all-natural kimchi paste that makes perfect small-batch kimchi every time.
- Extra-Spicy paste, made with bhut jolokia ghost peppers, offers intense yet well-balanced heat with a pleasantly smoky finish.
- Each jar of starter paste makes approx. 1/2 gallon of kimchi from 5 pounds of fermented cabbage or other vegetables.
- All-natural, preservative- and MSG-free.
- 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ingredients: Super Spicy: Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Ginger, Lime Juice, Water, Sugar, Salt, Bhut Jolokia Powder.
- Contains: Fish (anchovy).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with: Fish (anchovy).
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Mama O's Kimchi Making Kit
Kimchi Making Kit
- Free Shipping