Mama O's Kimchi Paste Set of 2, Spicy
- Online Only
A spicy Korean meal accompaniment made with fermented vegetables, kimchi is loaded with vitamins A, B and C and a great source of “healthy bacteria” that aid digestion. Make your own delicious kimchi with this paste developed by Brooklyn-based cook Khadeem Oh, who worked with his Korea-born mother to develop an all-natural kimchi paste that makes perfect small-batch kimchi every time.
- Extra-Spicy paste, made with bhut jolokia ghost peppers, offers intense yet well-balanced heat with a pleasantly smoky finish.
- Each jar of starter paste makes approx. 1/2 gallon of kimchi from 5 pounds of fermented cabbage or other vegetables.
- All-natural, preservative- and MSG-free.
- 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ingredients: Super Spicy: Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Ginger, Lime Juice, Water, Sugar, Salt, Bhut Jolokia Powder.
- Contains: Fish (anchovy).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with: Fish (anchovy).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Mama O's Kimchi Making Kit
Kimchi Making Kit
- Online Only