Mama O's Kimchi Paste Set of 2, Regular
- Online Only
A Korean meal accompaniment made with fermented vegetables, kimchi is loaded with vitamins A, B and C and provides your diet with a great source of “healthy bacteria” that aid digestion. Make your own delicious kimchi with this paste developed by Brooklyn-based cook Khadeem Oh. Working with his Korea-born mother, Oh developed an all-natural kimchi paste that makes perfect small-batch kimchi every time.
- Tangy, mouth watering, savory, garlicy, salty, sweet, with a citrus bouquet.
- Each jar of starter paste makes about 1/2 gallon of kimchi from 5 pounds of cabbage or other fermentable vegetables
- All natural and preservative- and MSG-free.
- 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ingredients: Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Ginger, Lime Juice, Water, Sugar, Salt, Fish Sauce.
- Contains: Fish (anchovy)
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with: Fish (anchovy)
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Mama O's Kimchi Making Kit
Kimchi Making Kit
- Online Only