Mama O's Kimchi Paste Set of 2, Regular
Kimchi Paste, Set of 2NEW Free Shipping Internet Only
A Korean meal accompaniment made with fermented vegetables, kimchi is loaded with vitamins A, B and C and provides your diet with a great source of “healthy bacteria” that aid digestion. Make your own delicious kimchi with this paste developed by Brooklyn-based cook Khadeem Oh. Working with his Korea-born mother, Oh developed an all-natural kimchi paste that makes perfect small-batch kimchi every time.
- Tangy, mouth watering, savory, garlicy, salty, sweet, with a citrus bouquet.
- Each jar of starter paste makes about 1/2 gallon of kimchi from 5 pounds of cabbage or other fermentable vegetables
- All natural and preservative- and MSG-free.
- 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Ingredients: Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Ginger, Lime Juice, Water, Sugar, Salt, Fish Sauce.
- Contains: Fish (anchovy)
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with: Fish (anchovy)