Autographed. Limited quantities available. Buy tickets for the November 18th event in Cupertino here.
Whether you’re hosting a lavish special occasion or just trying to whip up dinner on a hectic weeknight, Ina Garten is here to make it easier. For the first time, the Food Network's Barefoot Contessa answers the number-one question she receives from cooks: "Can I make it ahead?" In this beautifully photographed book you’ll find:
- Ina’s professional secrets gleaned from two decades as a specialty-food retailer and 15 years of cookbook writing.
- Easy-to-understand instructions for exactly what you can prep, assemble, or cook ahead of time.
- 88 recipes for every meal, from cocktails and appetizers to mains and desserts.
- Highlights include summer rosé sangria, Parmesan kale chips, wild mushroom and farro soup, French chicken pot pies and Ina's decadent (gluten-free!) chocolate cake with make-ahead whipped cream.
- Ina also includes recipes for the biggest cooking day of the year—Thanksgiving! Hardcover, 272 pages.