Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook - Autographed, Cupertino Event
- Free Shipping
Autographed. Limited quantities available. Buy tickets for the November 18th event in Cupertino here.
Whether you’re hosting a lavish special occasion or just trying to whip up dinner on a hectic weeknight, Ina Garten is here to make it easier. For the first time, the Food Network's Barefoot Contessa answers the number-one question she receives from cooks: "Can I make it ahead?" In this beautifully photographed book you’ll find:
- Ina’s professional secrets gleaned from two decades as a specialty-food retailer and 15 years of cookbook writing.
- Easy-to-understand instructions for exactly what you can prep, assemble, or cook ahead of time.
- 88 recipes for every meal, from cocktails and appetizers to mains and desserts.
- Highlights include summer rosé sangria, Parmesan kale chips, wild mushroom and farro soup, French chicken pot pies and Ina's decadent (gluten-free!) chocolate cake with make-ahead whipped cream.
- Ina also includes recipes for the biggest cooking day of the year—Thanksgiving! Hardcover, 272 pages.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.