Magma Hot Plate
- Online Only
Doubling as a trivet and a hotplate, this unique microwavable stand has a ceramic core that retains and releases heat for up to one hour. A heat-resistant base makes it safe to place on the dining table or buffet.
- Keeps dishes warm for up to one hour without electricity, batteries or flame.
- Ready to use after just 2–3 minutes in the microwave.
- Ideal for hot foods, coffee carafes and teapots.
- Ceramic core retains and releases heat at the optimal temperature.
- Encased in heat-resistant silicone and polymer, the sides and bottom stay cool.
- Can be placed on a countertop or table without a trivet or hot pad.
- Insulated base and sides make it safe and easy to handle.
- Matte black finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq., 1 1/2" high.
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Warm in the microwave for 2–3 minutes.
- Do not put in oven.
- Wipe clean with soapy damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.