Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 16-Cup
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This extremely powerful, extra-quiet machine includes a number of commercial-grade components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Ultra-efficient drive system adds 100% torque for heavy-duty preparations requiring extra power, such as bread dough, pasta dough or brioches.
- Compact footprint saves space on the countertop.
- Trio of BPA-free work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Innovative egg whisk design allows more mixing volume in the bowl.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 16-cup BPA-free mixing bowls.
- 2 metal blades, one for the small bowl and one for the large bowl.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- 2 slicing discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- BlenderMix® attachment.
- Citrus Press.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Metallized plastic construction; BPA-free plastic bowls.
- 8 1/4" x 10" x 17 1/2" high.
- 18 lb. 4 oz.
- 6-, 12- and 16-cup-cap. bowls.
- Model #5200XL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Stainless-steel blades are strong enough for a variety of tasks, including crushing ice.
- Thanks to serrated edges, blades never need sharpening.
- Large control panel features a gleaming chrome finish.
- Energy-efficient machine consumes no electricity when turned "Off."
- Citrus press includes a small cone, plus a large cone with a pointed top designed to provide a secure grip when pressing bigger citrus fruits.
- Work bowls and commercial-grade, charcoal-finish accessories are BPA-free.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
Next Day Delivery