Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.