Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 14-Cup
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This extremely powerful, extra-quiet machine includes a number of commercial-grade components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Ultra-efficient drive system adds 100% torque for heavy-duty preparations requiring extra power, such as bread dough, pasta dough or brioches.
- Compact footprint saves space on the countertop.
- Trio of BPA-free work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Innovative egg whisk design allows more mixing volume in the bowl.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 14-cup BPA-free mixing bowls.
- 2 metal blades, one for the small bowl and one for the large bowl.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs; 2mm and 4 mm.
- 2 slicing discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- Blender Mix® attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book.
- Storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- White: Plastic construction; plastic bowls. Brushed Chrome: Metallized plastic construction; plastic bowls.
- 10" x 8 1/4" x 16 3/4" high.
- 6-, 12- and 14-cup-cap. bowls.
- 17 lb.
- Model number 4200XL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Stainless-steel blades are strong enough for a variety of tasks, including crushing ice.
- Thanks to serrated edges, blades never need sharpening.
- Large control panel features a gleaming chrome finish.
- Energy-efficient machine consumes no electricity when turned "Off."
- Work bowls and commercial-grade, charcoal-finish accessories are BPA-free.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor Juice Extractor & Smoothie Attachment
Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor Creative Slicing Discs Kit
Rated 5 out of 5 by FredS from Best made home food processor available today What can you say? A hand made motor - made in France (not China), multiple accessories let it dice, slice, blend (yes - like a blender when using the Blendermix attachment), chop, shred, puree, make fruit juice smoothies, french fry maker (some of these accessories will have to be hunted down as they're not carried by WS). With a very strong commercial food processor (Robot Coupe who also invented the food processor) background and a crazy long motor warranty (as mentioned its hand made) how can you go wrong? Want something built like things used to be made? Buy this!Date published: 2017-01-14Rated 4 out of 5 by Noahsmother from Spare parts unavailable Great machine - quite a workhorse. But if you need a new blade and spindle you are out of luck. And yes, I googled and the only place I could find them was in UK and they don't ship to US.Date published: 2016-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by CookingInCal from A Splendid Machine I have been searching for a food processor to replace my 30+ year old Cuisinart. This was recommended by a salesperson in the local Williams-Sonoma store and she was so right. This is a wonderful machine: easy to assemble, powerful and produces perfect results. I hope Williams-Sonoma will consider selling the other Magimix accessories.Date published: 2016-07-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue1356 from waited a few months.. So far so good! I have not used all of the attachments but what i have used works great. Powerful motor and easy to use. Happy to note its not made in China. I wish Williams-Sonoma had more products that where not made in China. I am pleased that I purchased the 14 cup Magimix over the 12 cup allowing me to have the space for certain recipes. I don't wash the bowls in the dishwasher keeping it from getting dull as my last processor bowls did. They are very easy to clean.Date published: 2016-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by bluehilllady from Happy with it I have not used it very much, but have been very happy the times I have used it. Have had it about a month and a half. Use it several times a week, but not every day. For me the pulse mode is new and I like it. My previous food processor is about 37 years old and is also a Robot-Coupe, although it was sold in the USA with the Cuisinart label on it. I have used it a lot but the work bowl is showing signs of wear and tear. The rest of it, including the motor is still in very good shape.Date published: 2015-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by MarieAnne from The best food processor! I had a much smaller Magimix for well over 20 years and just graduated to the 14-cup newer model. I love the fact that it fits perfectly under the cabinets on the countertop. It is a true kitchen work horse, powerful, quiet and sophisticated. I love the different size bowls which are useful in making different components to dishes. The Magimix food processor makes what used to feel like work a pleasure.Date published: 2015-08-16Rated 5 out of 5 by mariestjohn from Magimix food processor 14 cup I love the bowls how easily to attach to the food processor. Easy to use. Just purchased the 14 cup at Williams Sonoma outlet and so far no problems. Also purchased the juicer and bread bowl, will see , have not had time to use.Date published: 2015-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by hillmill from best processor I have ever owned. I cannot believe that anyone would not think this machine is anything but wonderful. I advise everyone to watch the learning tape that comes with the machine.. It is necessary to learn to use any processor correctly I can easily use all three bowls and the small one is so essential if you wish to process nuts for pie crusts, herbs for cooking anything you need minced. I could never do this task in my cuisanart. I would recommend this product to anyone, and I am a cooking teacher.Date published: 2014-06-01