Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 12-Cup
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing and grating.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup BPA-Free mixing bowls.
- 2 metal blades, one for the small bowl and one for the large bowl.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs.
- 2 slicing discs.
- Blender Mix attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book.
- Storage box.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction; plastic bowls.
- 7 1/2" x 9" x 15 1/2" high.
- 6-, 10- and 12-cup-cap. bowls.
- 21 lb.
- Model number 3200XL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Blades may become blunt over time; sharpen with a steel.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor Creative Slicing Discs Kit
Slicing Discs Kit
- Free Shipping