Highly regarded for its versatility and beauty, teak has natural characteristics that make it the ideal cutting board material. Its ample surface is perfect for cutting bread, while its long handle makes it a useful serving platter.
- Crafted in South America of reclaimed remnants of sustainably harvested plantation teak that would otherwise be discarded.
- Makes a beautiful serving piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Can also be used for everyday food prep.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Strong and durable enough to withstand a knife’s sharp edge.
- 17" x 6" x 3/4" thick.
- 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in Brazil.