Madeira Teak Edge-Grain Bread Board
Highly regarded for its versatility and beauty, teak has natural characteristics that make it the ideal cutting board material. Its ample surface is perfect for cutting bread, while its long handle makes it a useful serving platter.
- Crafted in South America of reclaimed remnants of sustainably harvested plantation teak that would otherwise be discarded.
- Makes a beautiful serving piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Can also be used for everyday food prep.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- Strong and durable enough to withstand a knife’s sharp edge.
- 17" x 6" x 3/4" thick.
- 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.