Madeira Teak Edge-Grain Utility Board
Prized for its exceptional durability, rich coloration and beautiful grain, teak is an ideal wood for a cutting board. Our sturdy, lightweight board is perfect for everyday food prep – from chopping vegetables to slicing meats. It also makes a beautiful presentation piece for cheeses, charcuterie and appetizers.
- Crafted in South America of reclaimed remnants of sustainably harvested plantation teak that would otherwise be discarded.
- Versatile board is perfect for everyday food prep – or use it as a serving piece.
- Edge-grain construction is gentle on your knives – and stands up to years of slicing and chopping.
- 13 1/2" x 11 1/2"; 3/4" thick.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.