There is an art to making perfect Parisian-style macarons, and this mat from De Buyer is the ideal canvas. Designed for preparing up to 44 macarons per batch, it’s marked with concentric circles that guide you to piping evenly sized, centered cookies: The smaller central circles indicate placement of the piping tip, while the larger outer circles indicate the fill line for the fluffy batter. The mat’s silicone baking surface releases the macarons easily after brief cooling.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Marked for easy piping of up to 44 macarons.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Innovative nonstick silicone surface guarantees instant release and easy cleanup.
- Doubles as an excellent surface for rolling out and baking any pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fits half sheet pans or larger.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 15 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by SuzanneNYC from Questionable item The overall end product is fair. Macarons baked nicely and would give 4 stars alone for that, but the mat fell short in a lot of ways. I wish the sizing on the mat itself gave a larger option of the standard macaron size as this only offers the smaller size. The packaging says France all over it with fancy french branding(really nice), although I noticed on the WS price tag reads "Made in China" and upon further inspection online under Dimensions & More info you will find "Made in China" unlike France which is what some other reviewers thought (clever). I had planned on purchasing 4 mats but I will most likely consider buying the original Silpat instead which is in fact "Made in France"Date published: 2015-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by LindainWyoming from Perfect for piping These are perfect for creating "same-size" Macarons. They are not as heavy as a Silpat, and once the Macs have cooled...they pop right off....smooth, beautiful bottoms. Even baking.Date published: 2015-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by revpam from Macaron Mat rocks This mat is perfect. The circles are all there.. the mat fits the pan well .. and it has enough heft when you slam the pan down w/ the unbaked macaron, the mat does not slip. The mat gave the bottoms of the maracons a nice finish. I am glad I went this way instead of the trying to put the parchment over a slipping graphic of circles. It arrived later than promised, but customer service was attentive.Date published: 2015-03-05Rated 5 out of 5 by GalaGala from A Fabulous French Find! This mat was a fabulous find, and it was made in France (authentic)! My Macaron's turn out perfectly proportioned thanks to the pattern of circles that guide you when piping. I love Macaron's, however, they are very expensive when purchased at the bakery. Now, I make my own thanks to Williams-Sonoma, who always provides unique items of the finest quality!Date published: 2015-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by missoanhton from Awesome mat for macarons! Bought this mat because I'm a newbie to the macaron world. Best thing ever! It held the shape of my macaron really well and they lifted off so easily! Will be buying more so I can do mass macaron making!Date published: 2014-09-08