There is an art to making perfect Parisian-style macarons, and this mat from De Buyer is the ideal canvas. Designed for preparing up to 44 macarons per batch, it’s marked with concentric circles that guide you to piping evenly sized, centered cookies: The smaller central circles indicate placement of the piping tip, while the larger outer circles indicate the fill line for the fluffy batter. The mat’s silicone baking surface releases the macarons easily after brief cooling.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Marked for easy piping of up to 44 macarons.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Innovative nonstick silicone surface guarantees instant release and easy cleanup.
- Doubles as an excellent surface for rolling out and baking any pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fits half sheet pans or larger.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 15 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.