Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
There is an art to making perfect Parisian-style macarons, and this mat from De Buyer is the ideal canvas. Designed for preparing up to 44 macarons per batch, it’s marked with concentric circles that guide you to piping evenly sized, centered cookies: The smaller central circles indicate placement of the piping tip, while the larger outer circles indicate the fill line for the fluffy batter. The mat’s silicone baking surface releases the macarons easily after brief cooling.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Marked for easy piping of up to 44 macarons.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Innovative nonstick silicone surface guarantees instant release and easy cleanup.
- Doubles as an excellent surface for rolling out and baking any pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Fits half sheet pans or larger.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 15 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.