Mac and Cheese Ramekins
This superlative interpretation of a comfort-food classic features three-cheese béchamel sauce, Italian pasta and crisp bread crumbs presented in single-serving sizes in reusable porcelain ramekins. The semolina pasta, called gemelli for its twin strands, retains a pleasing al dente texture, even after mixing with the silky sauce that includes fontina, Gorgonzola and mozzarella cheeses. The buttered bread-crumb topping is spiked with aged Asiago cheese and adds irresistible crunch. These individual servings are easy to prepare: simply thaw and bake.
- 4 individual ramekins (9.5 oz. each).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The mac and cheese ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the ramekins in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- If the mac and cheese is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 350ºF. Remove the plastic wrap from the ramekins and place the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake until the tops are golden brown, the cheese is bubbly and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the ramekins registers 140ºF, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Whole milk (milk), gemelli (semolina, durum flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, Folic acid), gorgonzola cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, natamycin), fontina cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt animal rennet, calcium chloride), panko breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, yeast, sea salt), mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim Milk, cheese cultures, salt, vegetable rennet, potato starch, corn starch and calcium sulfate, natamycin), Unsalted butter (cream), enriched wheat flour (flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, folic acid), salt, vegetable stock (vegetables and concentrated vegetables [carrots, celery, Onion, tomato], natural flavor, potato starch, autolyzed yeast extract, dried onion, dried garlic spices), Black pepper, chives, thyme, oregano.
- Made in USA.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.