Lynx Professional Freestanding Grill
Made in the USA, Lynx Professional grills bring commercial-kitchen performance to outdoor cooking. Innovative features include solid cast-brass burners, which hold and radiate heat at a high temperature impervious to wind, and optional ProSear2 variable infrared burners that can be closely controlled for just the right doneness, all the way from quick searing to lower-temperature slow cooking. Lynx grills are famous for their seamless welded construction, which makes for a sleek appearance, long-lasting durability and faster, easier cleanup.
- The freestanding grills are available in 27”, 30”, 36”, 42”, and 54” sizes, each with different choices of burner combinations.
- The grills are available in 27”, 30”, 36”, 42”, and 54” sizes, each with different choices of burner combinations.
- Choice of propane or natural gas models.
- 27" and 30" grills include two burners: Choose between one cast-brass burner and one ProSear2 Burner (total 48,000 BTUs) or two cast-brass burners (total 50,000 BTUs).
- 36" and 42" grills include three burners: Choose from two cast-brass burners and one ProSear2 burner (total 73,000 BTUs); three cast-brass burners (total 75,000 BTUs); or three ProSear2 burners (total 69,000 BTUs).
- 54" grill includes four burners: three cast-brass burners and one ProSear2 burner (total 98,000 BTUs).
- Dual-position rotisserie features a heavy-duty, three-speed motor and one burner (14,000 BTUs) on 27", 30", 36" and 42" grills or two rear infrared burners (28,000 BTUs) on 54" grill.
- Hot surface ignition system ignites burner quickly and safely.
- Internal halogen lights illuminate grill surface for nighttime grilling.
- Blue LEDs illuminate control knobs.
- Heat stabilizer deflects wind to keep grill surface at consistent temperature.
- Stainless-steel grilling grates.
- Ceramic briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution.
- Removable large-capacity smoker box.
- Large, easy-to-read temperature gauge.
- Hood glides open and closed with a feather-light touch thanks to Hood-Assist springs and balancing system.
- Hood handle rotates 360 degrees for opening and closing the hood without changing hand position.
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect.
- Swivel casters for easy movement.
- Folding side shelves.
- Swing-out doors include condiment shelves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27”: 33 1/2" wide x 26 3/8" deep x 49 1/4" high (with shelves and hood down); 685-sq.-inch cooking surface (470 primary, 215 secondary).
- 30": 36 1/2" wide x 28 3/8" deep x 50" high (with shelves and hood down); 840-sq.-in. cooking surface (600 primary, 240 secondary).
- 36": 42 1/2" wide x 26 3/8” deep x 50” high (with shelves and hood down); 935-sq.-in. cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary).
- 42”: 48 1/2" wide x 28 3/8” deep x 50” high (with shelves and hood down); 1200-sq.-in. cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary).
- 54”: 60 1/2" wide x 28 3/8” deep x 50” high (with shelves and hood down); 1555-sq.-in. cooking surface (1110 primary, 445 secondary).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Lynx natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Lynx propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.