Lynx Professional Freestanding Grill, Exclusively for Williams-Sonoma
Our exclusive edition of the Lynx Professional grill includes custom features for ultimate convenience: a pullout bamboo cutting board, a removable utensil tray, and an insulated cold storage drawer for ice, beverages or marinated foods. Made in the USA, Lynx Professional grills bring commercial-kitchen performance to outdoor cooking. Innovative features include solid cast-brass burners, which hold and radiate heat at a high temperature impervious to wind, and ProSear variable infrared burners that can be closely controlled for just the right doneness, all the way from quick searing to lower-temperature slow cooking.
- Freestanding 42" grill cart designed for easy placement outdoors.
- Williams-Sonoma exclusive model features: pullout bamboo cutting board, insulated drawer for cold storage, and removable drawer organizer for storing grill tools.
- Two cast-brass burners and one ProSear2 burner (total 73,000 BTUs).
- Optional dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs).
- Hot surface ignition system ignites burner quickly and safely.
- Internal halogen lights illuminate grill surface for nighttime grilling.
- Blue LEDs illuminate control knobs.
- Heat stabilizer deflects wind to keep grill surface at consistent temperature.
- Comes with Lynx's Removable Smoker Box.
- Large, easy-to-read temperature gauge.
- Hood glides open and closed with a feather-light touch thanks to Hood-Assist springs and balance system.
- Hood handle rotates 360 degrees for opening and closing the hood without changing hand position.
- Fluid rotation handle.
- Hood assist kit allows for effortless opening and closing of grill hood.
- Stainless-steel grilling grates.
- Ceramic briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution.
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect.
- Swivel casters for easy movement.
- Folding side shelves.
- Swing-out door includes condiment shelf.
- Choice of propane or natural gas.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 48 1/2" wide x 28 3/8” deep x 50” high (with shelves and hood down)
- 1200-sq.-in. cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Lynx natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Lynx propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.