Lynx Professional Freestanding Asado Grill
This professional flat-surface grill opens up outdoor cooking to foods you can't prepare over an open-flame grill—favorites like pancakes, bacon and eggs, grilled cheese, fajitas, quesadillas, oysters and paella. Use it to sauté vegetables, cook up a stir-fry, or entertain with a Japanese teppanyaki meal. Two cooking zones let you prepare a side dish while you grill the main course. Made in the USA, Lynx grills are famous for their seamless welded construction, which makes for a sleek appearance, long-lasting durability and fast cleanup.
- Freestanding grill cart designed for easy placement in your outdoor kitchen.
- Flat cooking surface can be used for grilling, sautéing, stir-frying, and works with pans, for boiling and steaming.
- Cooking plate of aluminum sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel for even heat distribution.
- Two ProSear2 infrared burners provide responsive temperature control over two independent cooking zones (46,000 BTUs total).
- Hot surface ignition system ignites burner quickly and safely.
- Blue LEDs illuminate control knobs.
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect.
- Swivel casters for easy movement.
- Includes stainless-steel cover and removable drip tray.
- Folding side shelves.
- Choice of propane or natural gas models.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36 1/2" x 27 7/8" x 38" high with lid (36" high without lid).
- Grilling surface area: 27 1/2" x 18".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Lynx natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Lynx propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.