Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Lynx Downtown Electric Grill
Expand your grilling options with the first electric grill to replicate the power and performance of a professional gas grill—both indoors or out. Its state-of-the-art heating element enlists a patented technology that allows the stainless-steel grilling surface to reach temperatures up to 700°F. Internal controls automatically respond to changes in temperature to ensure perfectly uniform cooking.
- Great for grilling in the kitchen or on the patio, this compact, American-made electric grill re-creates the performance of a powerful gas grill and can be used even in places where you can’t grill over an open flame.
- The combined cooking/searing element uses a proprietary film technology to replace the traditional wire heating elements used in most electric grills.
- A specially formulated heating film is applied directly to the underside of the grilling surface for quicker heating, uniform temperatures and enhanced energy efficiency.
- Adjustable temperature controls with digital Fahrenheit or Celsius read-out from 170º to 700°F.
- Fast-heating grilling surface reaches maximum temperature in just 8 to 10 minutes.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while elevating them above fatty drippings.
- Sloped cooking plate channels drippings into a removable tray.
- Two stainless-steel handles on each side for portability.
- Nonslip rubber feet hold the grill securely in place.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with polished accents.
- Protective dust cover included.
- Rated for outdoor usage, but superb for indoor grilling as well.
- Manufactured with pride in Downey, California.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27" x 18 3/4 x 6 1/4 high (22 3/4 high with lid open).
- 2 cup capacity drip tray.
- 42 lb.
- 110V rated for outdoor use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use on most flat surfaces, even wood.
- Ensure sufficient clearance from combustible surfaces during operation: allow for 10" clearance behind grill, 4" on either side of grill and 8" above grill.
- For indoor grilling, use in a well-ventilated room with efficient air circulation or a good exhaust system to remove smoke and vapors.
- Clean the grill after each use.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Remove any grease or food residue from the cooking grill surface with a soft bristle brush or a soft wire brass brush.
- Do not use a steel wire brush—this will damage the cooking surface.
- Finish the clean-up using a soft scouring pad and warm soapy water. Let excess water flow into the drip tray, then empty the tray.
- Drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or oven cleaner on grill grates or grill body.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.