Lynx Downtown Electric Grill
- Online Only
Expand your grilling options with the first electric grill to replicate the power and performance of a professional gas grill—both indoors or out. Its state-of-the-art heating element enlists a patented technology that allows the stainless-steel grilling surface to reach temperatures up to 700°F. Internal controls automatically respond to changes in temperature to ensure perfectly uniform cooking.
- Great for grilling in the kitchen or on the patio, this compact, American-made electric grill re-creates the performance of a powerful gas grill and can be used even in places where you can’t grill over an open flame.
- The combined cooking/searing element uses a proprietary film technology to replace the traditional wire heating elements used in most electric grills.
- A specially formulated heating film is applied directly to the underside of the grilling surface for quicker heating, uniform temperatures and enhanced energy efficiency.
- Adjustable temperature controls with digital Fahrenheit or Celsius read-out from 170º to 700°F.
- Fast-heating grilling surface reaches maximum temperature in just 8 to 10 minutes.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while elevating them above fatty drippings.
- Sloped cooking plate channels drippings into a removable tray.
- Two stainless-steel handles on each side for portability.
- Nonslip rubber feet hold the grill securely in place.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with polished accents.
- Protective dust cover included.
- Rated for outdoor usage, but superb for indoor grilling as well.
- Manufactured with pride in Downey, California.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27" x 18 3/4 x 6 1/4 high (22 3/4 high with lid open).
- 2 cup capacity drip tray.
- 42 lb.
- 110V rated for outdoor use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use on most flat surfaces, even wood.
- Ensure sufficient clearance from combustible surfaces during operation: allow for 10" clearance behind grill, 4" on either side of grill and 8" above grill.
- For indoor grilling, use in a well-ventilated room with efficient air circulation or a good exhaust system to remove smoke and vapors.
- Clean the grill after each use.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Remove any grease or food residue from the cooking grill surface with a soft bristle brush or a soft wire brass brush.
- Do not use a steel wire brush—this will damage the cooking surface.
- Finish the clean-up using a soft scouring pad and warm soapy water. Let excess water flow into the drip tray, then empty the tray.
- Drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or oven cleaner on grill grates or grill body.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.