Lynx Downtown Electric Grill
- Online Only
Expand your grilling options with the first electric grill to replicate the power and performance of a professional gas grill—both indoors or out. Its state-of-the-art heating element enlists a patented technology that allows the stainless-steel grilling surface to reach temperatures up to 700°F. Internal controls automatically respond to changes in temperature to ensure perfectly uniform cooking.
- Great for grilling in the kitchen or on the patio, this compact, American-made electric grill re-creates the performance of a powerful gas grill and can be used even in places where you can’t grill over an open flame.
- The combined cooking/searing element uses a proprietary film technology to replace the traditional wire heating elements used in most electric grills.
- A specially formulated heating film is applied directly to the underside of the grilling surface for quicker heating, uniform temperatures and enhanced energy efficiency.
- Adjustable temperature controls with digital Fahrenheit or Celsius read-out from 170º to 700°F.
- Fast-heating grilling surface reaches maximum temperature in just 8 to 10 minutes.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while elevating them above fatty drippings.
- Sloped cooking plate channels drippings into a removable tray.
- Two stainless-steel handles on each side for portability.
- Nonslip rubber feet hold the grill securely in place.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with polished accents.
- Protective dust cover included.
- Rated for outdoor usage, but superb for indoor grilling as well.
- Manufactured with pride in Commerce, California.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27" x 18 3/4 x 6 1/4 high (22 3/4 high with lid open).
- 2 cup capacity drip tray.
- 42 lb.
- 110V rated for outdoor use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use on most flat surfaces, even wood.
- Ensure sufficient clearance from combustible surfaces during operation: allow for 10" clearance behind grill, 4" on either side of grill and 8" above grill.
- For indoor grilling, use in a well-ventilated room with efficient air circulation or a good exhaust system to remove smoke and vapors.
- Clean the grill after each use.
- Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Remove any grease or food residue from the cooking grill surface with a soft bristle brush or a soft wire brass brush.
- Do not use a steel wire brush—this will damage the cooking surface.
- Finish the clean-up using a soft scouring pad and warm soapy water. Let excess water flow into the drip tray, then empty the tray.
- Drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or oven cleaner on grill grates or grill body.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow three business days for product to ship from the manufacturer’s warehouse. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece.