Love & Hummus Assorted Hummus Sampler
Donna Sky, founder of Love & Hummus in San Francisco, makes sure that every jar of her creamy Mediterranean hummus lives up to the name—artisan made, handcrafted in small batches using the best certified-organic ingredients. We're pleased to bring you a quartet of delicious flavors, all made with California-grown chickpeas and toasted tahini. It's the perfect party sampler—just add your favorite chips and fresh veggies.
Classic: A go-to hummus, combining fresh, creamy richness with subtle undertones of lemon, toasted tahini, California garlic and warming spices.
Roasted Lemon & Thyme: A sweet-and-tangy fusion of sunny flavors, featuring roasted lemon, fresh thyme and a hint of fresh agave nectar.
Caramelized Garlic: A soft, velvety hummus with that is more complex and mellow in flavor than most versions thanks to the caramelized sweetness of slow-roasted California garlic.
Spicy Harissa: A sophisticated blend of hot chili peppers, exotic spices and cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil creates rich, complex layers of heat.
- Set includes four 8-oz. jars—one of each flavor.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The hummus sampler was shipped with a cold pack to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, store the hummus in the refrigerator where it will keep up to 28 days, unopened and opened. We do not recommend freezing the hummus.
- Classic: Organic garbanzo beans, organic tahini, organic lemon juice, water, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, sea salt, organic spices.
- Roasted Lemon & Thyme: Organic garbanzo beans, organic tahini, organic lemon juice, water, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, sea salt, organic agave, organic thyme, organic spices.
- Caramelized Garlic: Organic garbanzo beans, organic tahini, organic lemon juice, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, sea salt, organic spices.
- Spicy Harissa: Organic garbanzo beans, organic tahini, organic lemon juice, water, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, sea salt, organic spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.