Lodge Sportmans Camping Grill
This intrepid charcoal grill was made for outdoor adventures—from camping trips, tailgating parties and beach barbecues to memorable meals in your own backyard. It's crafted of preseasoned, heavyweight cast iron for long-lasting durability and flawless heat retention. A draft door regulates heat, while a flip-down door gives you easy access to the coals.
- The perfect compact, hibachi-style grill for cooking at home or on the go.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Cast-iron grill grates retain heat beautifully—and transfer it uniformly for a perfect sear.
- A draft door makes it easy to regulate airflow and heat.
- A fire door provides quick, convenient access to the coals.
- The footed base provides great stability for safe, efficient cooking.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Grilling surface: 17 1/4" x 9".
- 30 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This grill gets very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Do not move the grill while hot.
- After the grill has cooled, wash, rinse and dry immediately.
- Mild soapy water is fine, but dry and oil immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- Store in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.