Lodge Sportmans Camping Grill
- Online Only
This intrepid charcoal grill was made for outdoor adventures—from camping trips, tailgating parties and beach barbecues to memorable meals in your own backyard. It's crafted of preseasoned, heavyweight cast iron for long-lasting durability and flawless heat retention. A draft door regulates heat, while a flip-down door gives you easy access to the coals.
- The perfect compact, hibachi-style grill for cooking at home or on the go.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Cast-iron grill grates retain heat beautifully—and transfer it uniformly for a perfect sear.
- A draft door makes it easy to regulate airflow and heat.
- A fire door provides quick, convenient access to the coals.
- The footed base provides great stability for safe, efficient cooking.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Grilling surface: 17 1/4" x 9".
- 30 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This grill gets very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Do not move the grill while hot.
- After the grill has cooled, wash, rinse and dry immediately.
- Mild soapy water is fine, but dry and oil immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- Store in a dry location.