Lodge Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Online Only
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging classic cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This two-in-one piece offers a spacious griddle on one side for cooking up big helpings of eggs and pancakes, and a grill on the opposite side for cooking fish, poultry and hamburgers. Preseasoned and ready to use, the heavyweight cast iron provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear and brown beautifully.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- A raised lip around the edge prevents spilling.
- Two corner handles make it easy to lift and move.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 16 3/4” x 9 1/2" x 1/2” high, 16 lbs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Each time you use this skillet, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Not compatible with induction cooking.
- Always hand-wash skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.