Lodge Jumbo Fajita Set
- Online Only
Preseasoned and ready to use, this generously sized heavyweight cast-iron fajita pan and trivet are perfect for oven-to-table presentation of sizzling fajita ingredients like skirt steak, green peppers and onions. The cast iron sears and browns beautifully and retains heat exceptionally well, which helps keep foods warm at the table.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Heatproof walnut-stained birch trivet makes it easy to transfer the hot pan for serving and protects tables and countertops.
- Made by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 10" x 13" x 3/4" high; 4 1/2 lb.
- Trivet: 12" x 15 1/2" x 3/4" high; 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Walnut-stained birch wood trivet.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Always hand-wash pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store pan in a dry location.
Next Day Delivery