Lodge Cast-Iron Jumbo Fajita Set
Preseasoned and ready to use, this generously sized heavyweight cast-iron fajita pan and trivet are perfect for oven-to-table presentation of sizzling fajita ingredients like skirt steak, green peppers and onions. The cast iron sears and browns beautifully and retains heat exceptionally well, which helps keep foods warm at the table.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Heatproof walnut-stained birch trivet makes it easy to transfer the hot pan for serving and protects tables and countertops.
- Made by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 10" x 13" x 3/4" high; 4 1/2 lb.
- Trivet: 12" x 15 1/2" x 3/4" high; 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Walnut-stained birch wood trivet.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Always hand-wash pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store pan in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.