Lodge Cast Iron Round Griddle
- Online Only
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This heavyweight griddle provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, it’s ideal for preparing breakfast staples such as omelets, pancakes and hash browns as well as quesadillas and crepes.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- A raised lip around the griddle’s edge keeps batter or grease from spilling over the sides.
- Lower sides than standard skillet make it easier to flip food.
- Round shape ensures nothing gets trapped in the corners.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 10 1/2" diam., 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Each time you use this skillet, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Always hand wash skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.