America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Cast iron provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, this versatile Dutch oven is perfect for making slow-simmered batches of chili and stew, baking “no-knead” bread or braising pot roast.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting, rounded lid to keep moisture from escaping.
- Basting spikes on the lid’s interior collect moisture and direct it back to the food.
- Two handles make it easy to move the pot, even when full.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.