Lodge Camping Dutch Oven
- Online Only
This do-it-all cooking vessel is descended from the classic cast-iron Dutch ovens used by Early American colonists and adventurous pioneers. Cast iron provides exceptional heat retention, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. The flanged lid can hold hot coals for baking or slow-cooking, providing 360° heating. Great for campfire cooking, the integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals—or use the sturdy loop handle to hang the pot over your fire from a tripod (sold separately).
- Versatile pot is a longtime champion at everything from slow-simmering batches of chili, soup and stew to baking bread or braising pot roast .
- Durable, heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting lid to circulate heat and moisture; flip the lid over to use as a griddle.
- For extra heat, arrange hot coals or briquettes in a circular pattern on top of the flanged lid.
- Tripod legs allow you to use this pot directly over the coals in your campfire.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry—famous for fine cast-iron pots and pans since 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. cap.; 12" diam.; 7 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To season after each use, clean the Dutch oven and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while still warm.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and season with vegetable oil.
- Store in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Lodge Camping Tripod
- Online Only