Lodge Cast-Iron Camping Dutch Oven
This do-it-all cooking vessel is descended from the classic cast-iron Dutch ovens used by Early American colonists and adventurous pioneers. Cast iron provides exceptional heat retention, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. The flanged lid can hold hot coals for baking or slow-cooking, providing 360° heating. Great for campfire cooking, the integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals—or use the sturdy loop handle to hang the pot over your fire from a tripod (sold separately).
- Versatile pot is a longtime champion at everything from slow-simmering batches of chili, soup and stew to baking bread or braising pot roast .
- Durable, heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting lid to circulate heat and moisture; flip the lid over to use as a griddle.
- For extra heat, arrange hot coals or briquettes in a circular pattern on top of the flanged lid.
- Tripod legs allow you to use this pot directly over the coals in your campfire.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry—famous for fine cast-iron pots and pans since 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. cap.; 12" diam.; 7 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To season after each use, clean the Dutch oven and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while still warm.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and season with vegetable oil.
- Store in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Lodge Camping Tripod
Rated 1 out of 5 by mmmmMaryAlice from wait what? tripod 'lodge' from China? Note the tripod reads From Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896. .....and then when I click on dimensions and more info....it says its made in China.... no thanks, I thought it was made in the family owned foundry etc....which is not in China. Sold separately....indeed. I think it should be highlighted as TRIPOD SOLD SEPARATELY and MADE IN CHINA instead of representing it as what we think of as LODGE....Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by YummyLovin from Great Way to Cook Outside We are seasoned backpackers and campers, but only recently began using a dutch oven for outdoor cooking. The results have been incredible. It's totaly changed our camp cooking program. With a bit of reading on the proper technique, we've been able to make cinnamon rolls, scratch buttermilk biscuits, cornbread and pizza in this Dutch Oven. In baking mode, it requires a solid foundation (like hard dirt) so you can place an array of coals beneath it. If you're using it on soft ground (sand, gravel, duff), buy a cheap pizza platter and set the dutch oven on that. Like everything Lodge makes, if you take good care of it and you'll be passing it down to your children and grandchildren.Date published: 2016-01-15