Preseasoned and ready to use, this heavyweight cast-iron pan gets very hot and won’t cool down when you add foods, making it ideal for grilling meats, seafood or vegetables with minimal oil. It’s made by Lodge, America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High ridges keep foods away from drippings and sear grill marks onto foods.
- High sides contain splatters.
- One long handle and a helper handle for ease of transferring the pan.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.