Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Hand made by a family-owned New England seafood company, this award-winning mac and cheese features tender chunks of fresh lobster—sustainably harvested from the waters off the coast of Maine—paired with shell pasta and a mascarpone-cheddar sauce blended with a delicate lemon-herb butter. A crunchy, golden topping of panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese adds texture.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–6).
- Ships frozen and arrives in a ready-to-bake dish.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macaroni and cheese ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt refrigerate the macaroni and cheese, or freeze to serve at a later date. It will keep refrigerated up to 4 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened.
- Thaw the macaroni and cheese in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap the macaroni and cheese and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, (folic acid), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk, and cream, citric acid), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), shallots, wheat flour, olive oil, salt, parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), white pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, chives
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.