Cultivate a garden full of vegetables and herbs for pizza making. These seven heirloom seed varieties were specifically chosen for preparing delicious pizza sauce and toppings. From Northern California’s The Living Seed Company, the organic seeds are vigorous, open-pollinated varieties that are highly productive, flavorful and nutritious.
- Includes 7 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and non-genetically modified.
- Seeds are packed in resealable plastic envelopes with a clay desiccant; most varieties will store 4-10 years if kept cool and dry.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Genovese Basil
- Purplette Onion
- California Wonder Sweet Pepper
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach
- Italian Oregano
- San Marzano Tomato
- Yellow Pear Tomato