If you enjoy making your own juices at home, a "juicing garden" can provide you with a steady supply of fresh, nutritious and tasty ingredients. These seven seed varieties yield organic vegetables, greens and herbs for making flavorful, nutrient-rich fresh juices. This collection was developed for us by Northern California’s The Living Seed Company, which donates seeds to school garden programs, youth groups and other suitable charities.
- Includes 7 individual ssed packets for growing vegetables, leafy greens and herbs perfect for juicing (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and non-genetically modified.
- Seeds are packed in resealable plastic envelopes with a clay desiccant; most varieties will store 4-10 years if kept cool and dry.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Bull's Blood Beet
- Chantenay Carrot
- Red Russian Kale
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach
- Lemon Cucumber